What to ExpectTry one session, to see if you feel comfortable with Rose, and decide if therapy may help you.
The National Institute for Health and Care Excellence (NICE) suggests counselling for
Counselling centres on listening to you, and supporting you. You determine what issue regarding your childhood and/or adult life you discuss. The objective of counselling is to help you to speak about a problem and discover a solution which is right for you.
Psychotherapy focuses on you, and you obtaining insight into the difficulties you confront. It considers your ideas, emotions and significant events in your life. Psychotherapy intends to help you change or discover suitable ways of coping.
- Relationship Problems
- Self Esteem
- Sexual Problems
Private Health Insurance Registrations
- AXA PPP Healthcare
|British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy (BACP) Accredited (MBACP Accred) and Registered Counsellor and Psychotherapist |
Last Check 02/10/2019 | Next Check 02/11/2019
South Gloucestershire and Stroud College (UK)
Rose Stephen abides by the Ethical Framework for Good Practice in Counselling and Psychotherapy of the British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy (BACP).
My Consulting Address is in easy reach ofSouth Kensington, Knightsbridge, Earls Court, Brompton, Chelsea, Kensington, Sloane Square, Chelsea Harbour, Fulham Broadway, West Brompton, Fulham, Olympia, Notting Hill Gate, Lancaster Gate, Bayswater, Belgravia, Mayfair, West Kensington, Sands End, Parsons Green
Nearest Train Stations
- Imperial Wharf (0.7 miles)
- West Brompton (0.8 miles)
- Kensington (Olympia) (1.2 miles)
- London Victoria (1.6 miles)
- London Paddington (1.7 miles)
- Queenstown Road (Battersea) (1.9 miles)
- Clapham Junction (2 miles)
- Shepherd's Bush (2.2 miles)
- London Marylebone (2.2 miles)
- Wandsworth Town (2.2 miles)
Nearest London Underground Tube Stations
- Gloucester Road (0.2 miles)
- South Kensington (0.3 miles)
- Earls Court (0.6 miles)
- High Street Kensington (0.7 miles)
- West Brompton (0.7 miles)
Wheelchair access: No