What to ExpectTry one session, to see if you feel comfortable with Vanessa, and decide if therapy may help you.
The National Institute for Health and Care Excellence (NICE) suggests counselling for
Counselling centres on listening to you, and assisting you. You decide what issue regarding your early years and/or adult life you explore. The aim of counselling is to help you to speak about a problem and discover a way forward which is appropriate for you.
Psychotherapy focuses on you, and you obtaining insight into the difficulties you face. It considers your ideas, feelings and relevant events in your history. Psychotherapy aims to help you change or discover suitable methods of coping.
- Narcissistic Personality
- Relationship Problems
- Self Esteem
- Sexual Problems
|UK Council for Psychotherapy (UKCP) Registered Psychotherapist |
Last Check 29/10/2019 | Next Check 29/11/2019
Counselling and Psychotherapy
Centre for Counselling and Psychotherapy Education (UK)
Vanessa Abraham abides by the Code of Ethics of the UK Council for Psychotherapy (UKCP).
My Consulting Address is in easy reach ofTottenham Court Road, Soho, Oxford Circus, Fitzrovia, Covent Garden, Leicester Square, Holborn, Regent Street, West End, Piccadilly Circus, Bloomsbury, Harley Street, North Marylebone, Euston, Charing Cross, Strand, Bond Street, Embankment, Chancery Lane, Kings Cross
Nearest Train Stations
- London Euston (0.8 miles)
- London Charing Cross (0.9 miles)
- London St Pancras (0.9 miles)
- London King's Cross (1 miles)
- King's Cross Thameslink (1.1 miles)
- Camden Road (1.2 miles)
- Farringdon (1.2 miles)
- City Thameslink (1.3 miles)
- London Blackfriars (1.3 miles)
- London Marylebone (1.3 miles)
Nearest London Underground Tube Stations
- Goodge Street (0.2 miles)
- Oxford Circus (0.5 miles)
- Russell Square (0.5 miles)
- Warren Street (0.5 miles)
- Leicester Square (0.5 miles)
Wheelchair access: No