What to ExpectTry one session, to see if you feel comfortable with Yael, and decide if therapy may help you.
The National Institute for Health and Care Excellence (NICE) suggests counselling for
Counselling centres on listening to you, and assisting you. You determine which issue regarding your early years and/or adulthood you discuss. An objective of counselling is to enable you to speak about a difficulty and discover a way forward which is appropriate for you.
Psychotherapy focuses on you, and you obtaining insight into the difficulties you face. It considers your thoughts, emotions and relevant moments in your life. Psychotherapy aims to help you change or discover appropriate ways of managing.
- Relationship Problems
- Self Esteem
Private Health Insurance Registrations
- Aviva Health
- AXA PPP Healthcare
|UK Council for Psychotherapy (UKCP) Registered Psychotherapist |
Last Check 12/10/2020 | Next Review 12/11/2020
Counselling and Psychotherapy
Centre for Counselling and Psychotherapy Education (UK)
Yael Stobezki is bound by the Code of Ethics of the UK Council for Psychotherapy (UKCP).
Consulting Address is in easy reach ofSouth Hampstead, Swiss Cottage, Abbey Road, West Hampstead, Kilburn, Frognal, St. Johns Wood, Brondesbury, Hampstead, Maida Vale, Primrose Hill, Hampstead Heath, Belsize Park, Brondesbury Park, Queen's Park, Warwick Avenue, Chalk Farm, Childs Hill, Gospel Oak, Ladbroke Grove
Nearest Train Stations
- South Hampstead (0.2 miles)
- Finchley Road & Frognal (0.5 miles)
- West Hampstead (0.5 miles)
- West Hampstead Thameslink (0.6 miles)
- Kilburn High Road (0.6 miles)
- Brondesbury (0.9 miles)
- Hampstead Heath (1.1 miles)
- Queen's Park (London) (1.2 miles)
- Brondesbury Park (1.2 miles)
- Kentish Town West (1.5 miles)
Nearest London Underground Tube Stations
- Finchley Road (0.3 miles)
- Swiss Cottage (0.3 miles)
- West Hampstead (0.4 miles)
- St. Johns Wood (0.7 miles)
- Kilburn Park (0.8 miles)
Wheelchair access: No