What to ExpectTry one session, to see if you feel comfortable with Joanna, and decide if therapy may help you.
Counselling centres on listening to you, and assisting you. You decide which issue regarding your childhood or adulthood you discuss. An aim of counselling is to enable you to speak about a difficulty and find a way forward which is appropriate for you.
Psychotherapy focuses on you, and you gaining insight into the problems you confront. It considers your ideas, emotions and relevant moments in your life. Psychotherapy intends to help you change or find appropriate methods of managing.
- Narcissistic Personality
- Relationship Problems
- Self Esteem
|UK Council for Psychotherapy (UKCP) Registered Psychotherapist |
Last Check 08/11/2019 | Next Check 08/12/2019
Counselling and Psychotherapy
De Montfort University (UK)
Joanna Deller-Hatchwell abides by the Code of Ethics of the UK Council for Psychotherapy (UKCP).
My Consulting Address is in easy reach ofAbbey Road, South Hampstead, St. Johns Wood, Swiss Cottage, Kilburn, Maida Vale, West Hampstead, Primrose Hill, Warwick Avenue, Brondesbury, Frognal, Belsize Park, Queen's Park, Hampstead, Westbourne Green, Brondesbury Park, Marylebone, Regent's Park, Hampstead Heath, Chalk Farm
Nearest Train Stations
- South Hampstead (0.2 miles)
- Kilburn High Road (0.4 miles)
- West Hampstead (0.8 miles)
- Finchley Road & Frognal (0.8 miles)
- West Hampstead Thameslink (0.9 miles)
- Brondesbury (1.1 miles)
- Queen's Park (London) (1.1 miles)
- Brondesbury Park (1.2 miles)
- London Marylebone (1.3 miles)
- Hampstead Heath (1.4 miles)
Nearest London Underground Tube Stations
- St. Johns Wood (0.4 miles)
- Swiss Cottage (0.4 miles)
- Kilburn Park (0.6 miles)
- Maida Vale (0.6 miles)
- Finchley Road (0.6 miles)
Wheelchair access: Yes