What to ExpectTry one session, to see if you feel comfortable with Suzanne, and decide if therapy may help you.
The National Institute for Health and Care Excellence (NICE) suggests counselling for
Counselling centres on listening to you, and assisting you. You determine which issue regarding your early years and/or adulthood you discuss. An objective of counselling is to enable you to speak about a difficulty and discover a way forward which is appropriate for you.
Psychotherapy focuses on you, and you obtaining insight into the difficulties you face. It considers your thoughts, emotions and relevant moments in your life. Psychotherapy aims to help you change or discover appropriate ways of managing.
- Relationship Problems
- Self Esteem
Private Health Insurance Registration
- AXA PPP Healthcare
|UK Council for Psychotherapy (UKCP) Registered Psychotherapist |
Last Check 02/01/2020 | Next Check 02/02/2020
Guild of Analytical Psychology and Spirituality (UK)
WPF Therapy (UK)
Suzanne Bergne abides by the Code of Ethics of the UK Council for Psychotherapy (UKCP).
My Consulting Address is in easy reach ofChelsea, Brompton, Sloane Square, South Kensington, Battersea Park, Battersea, Chelsea Harbour, West Brompton, Knightsbridge, Nine Elms, Victoria, Pimlico, Earls Court, Belgravia, Sands End, Fulham Broadway, Mayfair, Clapham Junction, Fulham, Kensington
Nearest Train Stations
- Imperial Wharf (0.8 miles)
- Queenstown Road (Battersea) (1 miles)
- London Victoria (1.2 miles)
- West Brompton (1.3 miles)
- Clapham Junction (1.5 miles)
- Wandsworth Road (1.5 miles)
- Battersea Park (1.5 miles)
- Vauxhall (1.8 miles)
- Wandsworth Town (1.9 miles)
- Clapham High Street (2 miles)
Nearest London Underground Tube Stations
- Sloane Square (0.6 miles)
- South Kensington (0.7 miles)
- Gloucester Road (1.1 miles)
- Knightsbridge (1.1 miles)
- Victoria (1.2 miles)
Wheelchair access: No