What to ExpectTry one session, to see if you feel comfortable with Suzanne, and decide if therapy may help you.
The National Institute for Health and Care Excellence (NICE) suggests counselling for
Counselling centres on listening to you, and assisting you. You determine what matter concerning your childhood and/or adulthood you discuss. An objective of counselling is to help you to speak about a difficulty and find a solution that is appropriate for you.
Psychotherapy focuses on you, and you gaining insight into the problems you confront. It considers your thoughts, emotions and relevant events in your history. Psychotherapy intends to help you develop or find suitable methods of coping.
- Relationship Problems
- Self Esteem
Private Health Insurance Registration
- AXA PPP Healthcare
|UK Council for Psychotherapy (UKCP) Registered Psychotherapist |
Last Check 30/10/2019 | Next Check 30/11/2019
Guild of Analytical Psychology and Spirituality (UK)
WPF Therapy (UK)
Suzanne Bergne abides by the Code of Ethics of the UK Council for Psychotherapy (UKCP).
My Consulting Address is in easy reach ofChelsea, Brompton, Sloane Square, South Kensington, Battersea Park, Battersea, Chelsea Harbour, West Brompton, Knightsbridge, Nine Elms, Victoria, Pimlico, Earls Court, Belgravia, Sands End, Fulham Broadway, Mayfair, Clapham Junction, Fulham, Kensington
Nearest Train Stations
- Imperial Wharf (0.8 miles)
- Queenstown Road (Battersea) (1 miles)
- London Victoria (1.2 miles)
- West Brompton (1.3 miles)
- Clapham Junction (1.5 miles)
- Wandsworth Road (1.5 miles)
- Battersea Park (1.5 miles)
- Vauxhall (1.8 miles)
- Wandsworth Town (1.9 miles)
- Clapham High Street (2 miles)
Nearest London Underground Tube Stations
- Sloane Square (0.6 miles)
- South Kensington (0.7 miles)
- Gloucester Road (1.1 miles)
- Knightsbridge (1.1 miles)
- Victoria (1.2 miles)
Wheelchair access: No