What to ExpectTry one session, to see if you feel comfortable with John, and decide if therapy may help you.
Psychology is interested in you and your thoughts, emotions and behaviour. It offers you psychological interventions and mental wellbeing support. The objective of psychological therapy is to help you ease symptoms.
Psychotherapy focuses on you, and you obtaining insight into the difficulties you face. It considers your thoughts, emotions and relevant moments in your life. Psychotherapy aims to help you change or discover appropriate ways of managing.
- Narcissistic Personality
- Relationship Problems
- Self Esteem
|UK Council for Psychotherapy (UKCP) Registered Psychotherapist |
Last Check 10/10/2020 | Next Review 10/11/2020
Independent Group of Analytical Psychologists (UK)
John Costello is bound by the Code of Ethics of the UK Council for Psychotherapy (UKCP).
Consulting Address is in easy reach ofPimlico, Nine Elms, Battersea Park, Sloane Square, Victoria, Vauxhall, Chelsea, Westminster, Brompton, South Lambeth, Green Park, Belgravia, London, Mayfair, City of Westminster, Battersea, Stockwell, Oval, Kennington, South Kensington
Nearest Train Stations
- London Victoria (0.7 miles)
- Queenstown Road (Battersea) (0.8 miles)
- Battersea Park (0.9 miles)
- Vauxhall (1 miles)
- Wandsworth Road (1.2 miles)
- Clapham High Street (1.6 miles)
- Imperial Wharf (1.6 miles)
- London Charing Cross (1.7 miles)
- Clapham Junction (1.9 miles)
- Elephant & Castle (2.1 miles)
Nearest London Underground Tube Stations
- Pimlico (0.6 miles)
- Sloane Square (0.6 miles)
- Victoria (0.7 miles)
- Vauxhall (0.8 miles)
- St. Jamess Park (1 miles)
Wheelchair access: No